Week 9

Busy week at work but went by fast. This week is my last week off before we go back to working every week...should be interesting..not. It's going to be all hell on wheels.
They want us to be together but stay separated in the building from one another..just keep us separated it is just much easier. I was starting to enjoy my time off. Especially with the nicer weather here.

Saturday I turned 30. Uneventful. Highlight of my day was free Starbucks beverage and free fried shrimp basket from Schutty's. Got some chowder and steamers from my favorite place last night with the neighbors but other than that quite uneventful. Didn't ask for anything didn't get anything. When you are an adult you can afford to buy what you want on your birthday I suppose. I kind of missed out on having a cake though. I do like a good cake for my birthday. Didn't do any hiking because the tourists plowed right in to Maine this weekend so avoided all that. I did dye my hair well more like toned it, it didn't change the color a ton but it did make it darker and it was easy to apply and good for your hair, made it very soft.

This last week off looks to have heat humidity coming. Heat i am fine with, humidity not so much. its not my friend. We shall see where the week takes us. Make some homemade bread. Its warm enough to have my smoothies again so that's exciting. i always stop when its cold because it makes me freezing when i drink them.

Looking forward to my actual vacation in July to get away from everything and enjoy the lake and peacefulness. 👌

We are still having our July 4th cookout this year. We shall see who comes. Lobster and steak for everyone. Will decide on dessert once i see how many people will be coming.

I shall be off and try to enjoy my last week off.

Marty Pascal: You're stocking the pantry like an idiot! What are in these cans?
 Buckman: That one's coffee, and that one looks like cooking lard, sir.
Marty Pascal: And which one do you think we're gonna be using more often, sailor? The coffee or the lard? You think we're all gonna jump out of bed in the morning and have a big, hot, steaming cup of pig fat?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOMV- Not one more Vet

Bake Bake Bake my life away