Week 10

alright a little behind on my weeks. Last week was back to a sort of normal schedule. only 3 doctors each day but it was a better transition that way. it went okay. I had Thursday off, usually wednesday but my day will change for now. Still doing curbside which can be hectic at times. Definitely getting my steps in. But it is what it is now. Getting hot wearing masks all the time and wrangling dogs and cats but that's life now i guess. super busy at work, summer always picks up more.

Started meal prepping on Sunday for this week and it went well. I think i will enjoy it. Corey eats them too for lunch. I wont do breakfast or dinners but i can eat the lunches for dinner if i want. I have found a lot of recipes to work with. Im excited. Didn't do too much on the weekend. Went boating last week after work. really nice way to end the day. 

Not much else to say about last week. took corey to the ER because he fell cleaning the boat so having to cater to him. didnt break anything but that was most of my saturday hanging out and about waiting outside the ER. great summer storm.

Already looking forward to my vacation in July to disconnect from the world. and the pup is looking forward to swimming a lot. im looking forward to fishing swimming kayaking reading relaxing having a good time.

see ya on the other side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOMV- Not one more Vet

Bake Bake Bake my life away